Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have charges on my account from Apple.com. No email with a receipt. No where can I find help with this. Suggestions?

I have charges on my account from Apple.com. No email with a receipt. No where can I find help with this. Suggestions?

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:24 AM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 8:24 AM in response to FrUsTrAtEd_2022

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Jul 18, 2022 8:43 AM in response to FrUsTrAtEd_2022

Where do you see the charge?

If it on your bank statement, activity, billing, etc; you need to call the customer

service number on the back of your card or the financial companies to ask questions regarding the charge & to dispute it if it’s not from you or your Apple ID. then change your Apple ID password & financial services password as well.

If you see it in the Apple store purchase/ activity;

Go to settings on your iPhone or iPad, click on your. Tap to view your Apple ID. Scroll down to "Purchase History.” Select the purchase you want to dispute.

Or you can go to the "Report a

Problem" page directly and log in with your Apple ID.

In either event make sure you change your password for both Apple & financial institution.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.