Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suddenly my iPhone X could no longer make or receive phonecalls.

My iPhone X suddenly stopped receiving incoming and outgoing calls. When I have an incoming call it gives the usual signals, but when I pick it up nothing happens. The counter for call length stays at 0 seconds. For an outgoing call it the screen lights up grey, saying the call failed. What is happening here?

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:58 AM

This issue, might be with cellular network provider, kindly check with them, if you feel issue is not with celular network, then perform network settings reset in your device, this may fix out your issues, if still the issue persists, you can reach out to apple support at Official Apple Support

Perform basic trouble shoot methods, If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Refer : If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support (IN)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 8:58 AM in response to NoCallsWH

This issue, might be with cellular network provider, kindly check with them, if you feel issue is not with celular network, then perform network settings reset in your device, this may fix out your issues, if still the issue persists, you can reach out to apple support at Official Apple Support

Perform basic trouble shoot methods, If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support

Refer : If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support (IN)

Suddenly my iPhone X could no longer make or receive phonecalls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.