Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wallet on iPhone won’t sync!

I have fully set up Wallet/Apple Pay on iPhone which works great and it also worked on my iPad Pro 12,9” till last year when i done a update and now it is completely different apps i had to set up Apple at separately on my iPad which none of my banks or my partners banks allow as i also tried hers so see if maybe i was unlucky with what banks i chose but no that isn’t the case i also reset it multiple times since my bank cards also come back needing verified since i technically have 2 Apple Pays set up and I’m honestly not sure what to do now. Anyone know what i should do in this situation also has anyone else experienced this? I feel like there is no point in purchasing a iPad it’s the only Apple device I’ve had that just simply can’t sync my wallet.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 7:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 7:33 AM

Hi StegCon,

If passes don’t sync on your devices

Wallet can use iCloud to keep your passes up to date on all of your devices. If you use iCloud, this feature is on by default. If passes aren't showing up on your other devices, follow these steps:

1. Tap Settings > iCloud.
  2. Turn on iCloud Drive and Wallet.
  3. Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. If you want to use Wallet with cellular data, go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down. For Wallet, make sure that you've turned on Use Cellular Data For.

If you still don’t see passes on your other devices, follow these steps:

1. Tap Settings > iCloud and turn off Wallet.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Tap Settings > iCloud and turn on Wallet.

You should see all your passes on your iPhone, but some passes might not appear on your Apple Watch. Apple Watch isn't compatible with all barcodes.

Let me know if this helps you!

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2022 7:33 AM in response to StegCon

Hi StegCon,

If passes don’t sync on your devices

Wallet can use iCloud to keep your passes up to date on all of your devices. If you use iCloud, this feature is on by default. If passes aren't showing up on your other devices, follow these steps:

1. Tap Settings > iCloud.
  2. Turn on iCloud Drive and Wallet.
  3. Make sure that you have an active Internet connection. If you want to use Wallet with cellular data, go to Settings > Cellular and scroll down. For Wallet, make sure that you've turned on Use Cellular Data For.

If you still don’t see passes on your other devices, follow these steps:

1. Tap Settings > iCloud and turn off Wallet.
  2. Restart your device.
  3. Tap Settings > iCloud and turn on Wallet.

You should see all your passes on your iPhone, but some passes might not appear on your Apple Watch. Apple Watch isn't compatible with all barcodes.

Let me know if this helps you!

Wallet on iPhone won’t sync!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.