Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X upgrade

Hello,

please how do I upgrade my iPhone X to iPhone 12 Pro or 13 pro? And how much would it cost me

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 5:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 5:13 AM

The cost/price depends on the coutry where you want to purchase or trade-in --> iPhone - Apple

Purchase Apple Products from the Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores, and many Apple-authorized resellers and wireless service providers.

You can choose yours, based on your need. Go through tech spec of all iPhone models in one place, here --> iPhone Tech Specs - Apple Support And iPhone - Shopping Help - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2022 5:13 AM in response to temidayo257

The cost/price depends on the coutry where you want to purchase or trade-in --> iPhone - Apple

Purchase Apple Products from the Apple Online StoreApple Retail Stores, and many Apple-authorized resellers and wireless service providers.

You can choose yours, based on your need. Go through tech spec of all iPhone models in one place, here --> iPhone Tech Specs - Apple Support And iPhone - Shopping Help - Apple

iPhone X upgrade

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.