Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

playing games

I have an Iphone12. I play fairly simple games on it and I would like to play the same games but on a bigger screen. Can I accomplish this if I purchase an Ipad? Will I get the same game apps on it as the phone? What kind and size Ipad? I play simple word games, sudoku, color by number, etc.

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 4:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 4:09 PM

Some games are optimized for the bigger screen of the iPad (Mini, Air, Pro and the 'regular'), which means they may be bigger. I suggest that you go to the App Store and check if your favorite games have iPad versions and check out the screenshots so you'd know what to expect before you buy an iPad.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2022 4:09 PM in response to yayaw

Some games are optimized for the bigger screen of the iPad (Mini, Air, Pro and the 'regular'), which means they may be bigger. I suggest that you go to the App Store and check if your favorite games have iPad versions and check out the screenshots so you'd know what to expect before you buy an iPad.

playing games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.