Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add my Arizona driver's license to my iPhone Wallet?

I live in AZ, have an iPhone 12 Pro, and I’m on iOS 15.5. I cannot add my DL to Apple Wallet. When I hit the “ ” sign in Apple Wallet, it just says to go to the app for the card you want to add hit “Add Wallet”. How do I add my license?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2022 4:46 PM

If you can't add your driver's license or state ID

• If there's a problem adding your driver's license or service is temporarily unavailable, try again later or contact your state issuing authority. Learn how to check if you're experiencing an Apple service outage.
  • If your driver's license can't be added, contact your state issuing authority.
  • If your driver's license can't be added because it's already associated with a different Apple ID or added on another iPhone, you need to remove your license or ID from the other Apple ID or iPhone. You also need to remove your license or ID from your paired Apple Watch before you can add it to a new iPhone.

Ref: Add your driver's license or state ID to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2022 4:46 PM in response to sunsnum1

If you can't add your driver's license or state ID

• If there's a problem adding your driver's license or service is temporarily unavailable, try again later or contact your state issuing authority. Learn how to check if you're experiencing an Apple service outage.
  • If your driver's license can't be added, contact your state issuing authority.
  • If your driver's license can't be added because it's already associated with a different Apple ID or added on another iPhone, you need to remove your license or ID from the other Apple ID or iPhone. You also need to remove your license or ID from your paired Apple Watch before you can add it to a new iPhone.

Ref: Add your driver's license or state ID to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Jul 19, 2022 4:59 PM in response to sunsnum1

Well the only other thing I can offer is for you to contact Apple Support directly if you feel it may be an iOS/iPhone issue. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Alternately, some one else here, who also lives in AZ and got this to work, will chime in to assist you with what they did. Good luck!

How to add my Arizona driver's license to my iPhone Wallet?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.