Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch freezing

My Apple watch keeps freezing on me several, 7 or 10, times a day. I have unpaired my watch, force restart, updated to the latest IOS, and it still keeps happening. It also happens every time I wash my hands. Today it called 911, Emergency Services, as I was trying to force restart and didn't let me hang up.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 7:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 7:54 AM

Hey there.

If this problem is still persisting after all of the steps you have taken, this may be a hardware issue. I recommend scheduling a visit to the Genius Bar to get it looked at. Use the following link and scroll down to "Get Hardware Help": Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 7:54 AM in response to Melkei

Hey there.

If this problem is still persisting after all of the steps you have taken, this may be a hardware issue. I recommend scheduling a visit to the Genius Bar to get it looked at. Use the following link and scroll down to "Get Hardware Help": Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance.

Apple watch freezing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.