Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new iPhone and AppleCare with it, but my old iPhone's AppleCare is still active til Nov. 28, 2022. Can I get a pro-rated refund?

I bought a new iPhone and AppleCare with it, but my old iPhone's AppleCare is still active til Nov. 28, 2022. Can I get a pro-rated refund?

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 7:13 PM

Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

If you cancel your AppleCare plan more than 30 days after your purchase, you’ll get a refund based on the percentage of unexpired AppleCare plan coverage, minus the value of any service already provided.1

1. The refund guidelines might vary in your country, region, state, or province. You can find more information about canceling and refunds in the applicable AppleCare Terms and Conditions. If you pay monthly for AppleCare+ from your wireless carrier, contact the wireless carrier to request a refund.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 7:13 PM in response to Jamie2006

Cancel or change the payment method for your AppleCare plan - Apple Support

If you cancel your AppleCare plan more than 30 days after your purchase, you’ll get a refund based on the percentage of unexpired AppleCare plan coverage, minus the value of any service already provided.1

1. The refund guidelines might vary in your country, region, state, or province. You can find more information about canceling and refunds in the applicable AppleCare Terms and Conditions. If you pay monthly for AppleCare+ from your wireless carrier, contact the wireless carrier to request a refund.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.