Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Related Article: Set up an account recovery contact

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Someone hacking my information

That not my I’d apple

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 7:17 AM

Hey jemaya224,

To help us better understand the issue you're experiencing, could you provide us with more details? You mentioned about someone hacking your information. Are you referring to your Apple ID or something else? The more information you can provide us, the better we can assist you.

In the meantime, if you're referring to your Apple ID, check out this helpful article here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 7:17 AM in response to jemaya224

Hey jemaya224,

To help us better understand the issue you're experiencing, could you provide us with more details? You mentioned about someone hacking your information. Are you referring to your Apple ID or something else? The more information you can provide us, the better we can assist you.

In the meantime, if you're referring to your Apple ID, check out this helpful article here: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Cheers!

Someone hacking my information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.