Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I turn on notification for Health app?

I wanna to turn on period notifications in Health, and it tell me like the picture below.

So I click settings, and find there is no option to turn on notification for Health app.

I move into Notifications bar to find out, but Health is still not there. I wonder how can I turn on the notification for Health? Thx. By the way, I reset my iPhone settings recently but it doesn’t work.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 7:54 AM

1 reply

Jul 22, 2022 11:22 AM in response to haoyang-li

Hi haoyang-li,

Do you have any profiles installed on your iPhone? They may cause certain apps to not appear depending on how it is configured.

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone
Configuration profiles define settings for using iPhone with corporate or school networks or accounts. You might be asked to install a configuration profile that was sent to you in an email, or one that is downloaded from a webpage. You’re asked for permission to install the profile and, when you open the file, information about what it contains is displayed. You can see the profiles you have installed in Settings  > General > Profiles & Device Management. If you delete a profile, all of the settings, apps, and data associated with the profile are also deleted.

If there is a profile there and this is an iPhone issued or managed by a school or employer, we'd recommend contacting them for recommendations on editing or removing it.

If this is your personal device and there is a profile you do not recognize, delete it and see if that resolves the issue.

Feel free to reach back out if you have additional questions.

Take care.

How can I turn on notification for Health app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.