Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

viewing hdr on my m1 ipad pro 11. photo taken by iphone 13 mini

The iphone 13 mini took good hdr photos but when I try to view it on my ipad pro, it's back to SDR. Tried Airdropping the same photo but no luck. How do i send the HDR version of the photo I just took to messaging or to Facebook for example. How do I edit these photos on the ipad?

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 7:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 12:45 AM

By default, iPad automatically uses HDR when it's most effective. To manually control HDR instead, do the following: On models that support manual HDR in Settings, go to Settings > Camera, then turn off Smart HDR. On the camera screen, tap HDR to manually turn it on or off.

Adjust HDR camera settings on iPad - Apple Support (IN)

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 12:45 AM in response to Mamonster83

By default, iPad automatically uses HDR when it's most effective. To manually control HDR instead, do the following: On models that support manual HDR in Settings, go to Settings > Camera, then turn off Smart HDR. On the camera screen, tap HDR to manually turn it on or off.

Adjust HDR camera settings on iPad - Apple Support (IN)

viewing hdr on my m1 ipad pro 11. photo taken by iphone 13 mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.