Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPod audio quality is only clear when I’m listening through Apple Watch

whenever I listen to music on my iPhone with my AirPods the audio is slightly muffled and of low quality but when I listen to music that is physically downloaded on my Apple Watch the audio quality is very clear and sounds great. I’ve tried everything from changing the setting to high quality to getting a new phone and AirPods and it’s still the same. It started on my iPhone 10s max with gen 2 AirPods and is still the same with my iPhone 13 pro max with AirPods Pro but I’m still using a Apple Watch 3. Does anyone have this problem? If so what do I have to do to fix it?

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 8:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 8:58 PM

january-117 Said:

"AirPod audio quality is only clear when I’m listening through Apple Watch: whenever I listen to music on my iPhone with my AirPods the audio is slightly muffled and of low quality but when I listen to music that is physically downloaded on my Apple Watch the audio quality is very clear and sounds great. [...]Does anyone have this problem? If so what do I have to do to fix it?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Audio:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2022 8:58 PM in response to january-117

january-117 Said:

"AirPod audio quality is only clear when I’m listening through Apple Watch: whenever I listen to music on my iPhone with my AirPods the audio is slightly muffled and of low quality but when I listen to music that is physically downloaded on my Apple Watch the audio quality is very clear and sounds great. [...]Does anyone have this problem? If so what do I have to do to fix it?"

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Audio:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

AirPod audio quality is only clear when I’m listening through Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.