Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Combine separate Apple subscriptions under a shared AppleOne family plan?

My husband just got AppleOne for our family. I was previously an Apple Music and iCloud subscriber. How do I join our family shared AppleOne so I don’t keep getting charged?

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 7:53 AM

Have your husband invite you to the Family Sharing group:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Read the section: "Invite people to join your family"

Have him read these about Apple One and the different levels of subscriptions:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support for a list of plans and included features

and

Apple One - Apple Cost at the very bottom.

Certain benefits require higher level plans.

In general if you qualify for sharing something covered by his Apple One plan, your subscriptions to those services should automatically terminate when the system sees you qualify:

From one of the above links: "If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 7:53 AM in response to SupportWildlifeRaiseBoys

Have your husband invite you to the Family Sharing group:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

Read the section: "Invite people to join your family"

Have him read these about Apple One and the different levels of subscriptions:

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support for a list of plans and included features

and

Apple One - Apple Cost at the very bottom.

Certain benefits require higher level plans.

In general if you qualify for sharing something covered by his Apple One plan, your subscriptions to those services should automatically terminate when the system sees you qualify:

From one of the above links: "If you already subscribe to Apple Music, Apple News+, Apple Arcade, or Apple TV+, you don't need to cancel those subscriptions. They will automatically be canceled when you're billed for Apple One."

What happens to your iCloud storage plan when you sign up for Apple One - What happens to your iCloud storage when you sign up for Apple One - Apple Support

Combine separate Apple subscriptions under a shared AppleOne family plan?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.