Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud backup

I have accidentally deleted all photos off my iphone but i have them all backed up onto my icloud. If i plug my phone into my computer, will it automatically delete everything off my icloud as i have deleted everything off my phone? How do i get all of my photos from my icloud back onto my phone safely?

MacBook Air

Posted on Jul 21, 2022 11:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 12:10 AM

When iPhone and Mac are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , when photos are deleted from iPhone they are also deleted from Mac , from Mac recover( from iCloud.com ) them before 30 days Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Make sure iCloud photo library Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and its preferences Change preferences in Photos on Mac - Apple Support should be set .

Designate the system photo library System Photo Library overview for Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Then follow the article Sync your photos manually using the Finder - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 12:10 AM in response to jennhicks128

When iPhone and Mac are signed in with same Apple ID and password on the same network , when photos are deleted from iPhone they are also deleted from Mac , from Mac recover( from iCloud.com ) them before 30 days Delete and recover photos and videos on iCloud.com - Apple Support

Make sure iCloud photo library Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support and its preferences Change preferences in Photos on Mac - Apple Support should be set .

Designate the system photo library System Photo Library overview for Photos on Mac - Apple Support

Then follow the article Sync your photos manually using the Finder - Apple Support

Icloud backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.