Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home App doesn't safe Siri callibration

Hello community,

I got a problem with Home App and Siri.

A few days ago I added a Homepod mini to my Home Kit and I was asked to voice calibrate Siri, which I did.

But ever since, every time I open the Home app, the calibration is gone and I need to repeat the process.

All permissions are enabled, so I don't understand what the actual problem is, since Siri itself is calibrated on my iPhone 13pro and works fine and has also been calibrated like 30 times already in the Home app, which is obviously never saved, even if it's said so after calibration.

Aynone an idea what the problem could be? I mean, it looks like the problem started with adding the Homepod mini, so maybe there's an issue, but I can't find out what I do wrong or if it's just a bug that needs a fix by an update...

Thanks in advance!

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 12:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 6:13 AM

See the If Siri doesn't recognise you section of Set up voice recognition on HomePod mini or HomePod - Apple Support. It may help to toggle any required settings off and back on again in case the displayed status isn't accurate or some hidden dependency hasn't been engaged.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply

Home App doesn't safe Siri callibration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.