Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help hacked iPhone 13 Pro

I don’t know where to start it seems that my iPhone is hacked and there is somebody taking my passwords it is Like another phone is over laying on this one different screen pops up over the original screen and is slightly different I don’t know what to do please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 1:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 3:04 AM

Unless your phone is "jailbroken" the likelyhood that you've been hacked is somewhere between slim and none.

If your phone has a 'phantom/ghost' touch and apps are opening/closing on their own, that actually means there might be something physically wrong with your display and you'll want to take it in for service. See Apple Support contact information below to get started.

Otherwise, make sure you have a strong password for your iCloud account and enable two-factor, so even if one were to guess your password, they would need a trusted device to access your account.

-> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You can also completely reset your iPhone and return it to factory settings, if you feel safer doing so:

-> How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

-

Apple Support Contact Methods

-> Call Apple Support 1-800-APL-CARE

For International Numbers or ASL support, click here:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

-> Chat with Apple Support

Apple Support

-> Get Started Online

Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 3:04 AM in response to Kingjedeye

Unless your phone is "jailbroken" the likelyhood that you've been hacked is somewhere between slim and none.

If your phone has a 'phantom/ghost' touch and apps are opening/closing on their own, that actually means there might be something physically wrong with your display and you'll want to take it in for service. See Apple Support contact information below to get started.

Otherwise, make sure you have a strong password for your iCloud account and enable two-factor, so even if one were to guess your password, they would need a trusted device to access your account.

-> If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

You can also completely reset your iPhone and return it to factory settings, if you feel safer doing so:

-> How to factory reset your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

-

Apple Support Contact Methods

-> Call Apple Support 1-800-APL-CARE

For International Numbers or ASL support, click here:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

-> Chat with Apple Support

Apple Support

-> Get Started Online

Apple Support

Please help hacked iPhone 13 Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.