Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My son forgot his iCloud password and his iPad lock

My son forgot his iCloud password and his iPad lock. How do I help him recover the iPad as he is part of my family.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 11:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 11:27 AM

iCloud uses his Apple ID and password. See the following: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If it is iPad screen lock passcode that is forgotten, see instructions in: How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 11:27 AM in response to munishdwivedi

iCloud uses his Apple ID and password. See the following: If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If it is iPad screen lock passcode that is forgotten, see instructions in: How to remove your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch passcode without a computer - Apple Support

If that option is not available, you will need to use a computer. See: If you forgot your iPad passcode - Apple Support

My son forgot his iCloud password and his iPad lock

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.