Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fitness app stopped registering workouts

My watch (series 4 with watchOS 8.7) stopped registering workouts in April. I have everything before then, then nothing. All the settings are correct on both watch and phone, both are up to date, have been reset, unpaired and re-paired, and nothing has worked.

I can still start and stop a workout on my watch, but it vanishes as soon as I end it, and isn’t recorded on the app. The health app is still tracking steps, heart rate, active and resting energy, everything it should, the problem is really only with the Workout + fitness. Thoughts?

Thank you!

Apple Watch Series 4

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 3:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 4:13 PM

In the workout app after you tap on end you have to scroll down the page and tap on "done",if you don't then the workout doesn't get saved.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2022 4:13 PM in response to LemonBalm

In the workout app after you tap on end you have to scroll down the page and tap on "done",if you don't then the workout doesn't get saved.

Fitness app stopped registering workouts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.