Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Not downloading

I can’t install Roblox on my iPhone SE (2016) Anymore. I installed it before but now everytime I click to download it just loads and goes back to the download cloud. Help Please and Thank You

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 4:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 7:06 AM

Hello iluvcarti,

For issues with downloading apps we'd suggest trying the suggestions on this page here: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Be sure to also try out a different, reliable Wi-Fi network as well. This can help to rule out conflicts on the current connection.

It may also help to try downloading a different free app, just to see if the issue is affecting just one, or if it's a broader issue.

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2022 7:06 AM in response to iluvcarti

Hello iluvcarti,

For issues with downloading apps we'd suggest trying the suggestions on this page here: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Be sure to also try out a different, reliable Wi-Fi network as well. This can help to rule out conflicts on the current connection.

It may also help to try downloading a different free app, just to see if the issue is affecting just one, or if it's a broader issue.

Cheers.

App Not downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.