Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is apple trying to charge my card and I have made sure all subscription were free

Why is apple trying to charge me for something for 9.99 and all subscription have been canceled for are free

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 22, 2022 8:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 8:48 AM

In addition to subscriptions, another possibility for a recurring charge is for upgraded iCloud Storage. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 8:48 AM in response to Mrmeltdown

In addition to subscriptions, another possibility for a recurring charge is for upgraded iCloud Storage. Cancel upgraded iCloud storage by downgrading to the free 5GB plan. See instructions in: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud+ plan - Apple Support

If that doesn't help, be aware that this is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

or go to Subscriptions and Billing - Official Apple Support

Why is apple trying to charge my card and I have made sure all subscription were free

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.