Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I downgrade form ios 16 public beta to iOS 15.6

How to downgrade from ios 16 public beta to ios 15.6 I removed the beta profile since yesterday from the iphone but still there is no update for ios 15.6 what should i do and please help don’t send that apple beta profile remove link because it’s not working

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 12:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 12:16 AM

If you downloaded/installed an iOS beta version from official Apple channels, use these instructions: -> How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support, and/or for any further questions, contact them:

Apple Beta Software Program: -> Apple Beta Software Program

Apple Developer: --> Apple Developer Forums

Apple Seed: -> https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/welcome

Shouldn't be this case, we (you) can't discuss about beta software in this public forum.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 12:16 AM in response to Abbas_rayli

If you downloaded/installed an iOS beta version from official Apple channels, use these instructions: -> How to uninstall iOS or iPadOS beta software - Apple Support, and/or for any further questions, contact them:

Apple Beta Software Program: -> Apple Beta Software Program

Apple Developer: --> Apple Developer Forums

Apple Seed: -> https://appleseed.apple.com/sp/welcome

Shouldn't be this case, we (you) can't discuss about beta software in this public forum.

Regards

Giulio

How do I downgrade form ios 16 public beta to iOS 15.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.