Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my locked Notes password And they’re not on touch ID or Face ID it’s not working I change the password I reset the password and it’s still not working

I forgot my Notes password and I have no touch ID for them

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 4:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 4:40 AM

See -> How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• Don't forget your Notes password. Apple doesn't have access to locked notes and can't help you access them if you forget your password. If you forget your Notes password, resetting the password won't give you access to previously locked notes. Resetting and then creating a new Notes password will only allow you to lock other notes.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 4:40 AM in response to pink242

See -> How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to lock or unlock notes on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

• Don't forget your Notes password. Apple doesn't have access to locked notes and can't help you access them if you forget your password. If you forget your Notes password, resetting the password won't give you access to previously locked notes. Resetting and then creating a new Notes password will only allow you to lock other notes.

I forgot my locked Notes password And they’re not on touch ID or Face ID it’s not working I change the password I reset the password and it’s still not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.