Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint printer used to show up. Now it doesn’t. What is the troubleshooting sequence?

How do I troubleshoot AirPrint?

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 10:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 11:19 AM

Hi,

AirPrint printers should automatically appear when you try to print if everything is OK. First of all, it must be a supported AirPrint printer model (which I assume it is). Also, the printer and the iPhone must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If there is a problem with AirPrint discovery for one or more devices, and if all settings are correct, you may want to try the following full procedure (in the exact order):

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2022 11:19 AM in response to Cacomyxl

Hi,

AirPrint printers should automatically appear when you try to print if everything is OK. First of all, it must be a supported AirPrint printer model (which I assume it is). Also, the printer and the iPhone must be connected to the same network (Wi-Fi router).

About AirPrint - Apple Support

Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If there is a problem with AirPrint discovery for one or more devices, and if all settings are correct, you may want to try the following full procedure (in the exact order):

Power off the Wi-Fi router, the printer, the iPhone, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPhone. Finally, power on all other devices/computers.

AirPrint printer used to show up. Now it doesn’t. What is the troubleshooting sequence?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.