Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWatch séries 7 problems

1. I cannot pair my Apple Watch with my iPhone. It seems I need to use some information icon! But I cannot find it on my watch.
  2. I changed to French language when first got the watch, but now I need to change it back so people can help me with my issues, but then the language tab is no where to be found in the setting!
  3. Cannot find time to go into Apple Store for help anytime soon. So I am trying my luck here.

Thank you for any assistance!

best regards,

chih-Heui Wendy Wang

Apple Watch Series 7, watchOS 8

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 12:46 PM

6 replies

Jul 23, 2022 1:19 PM in response to c1wang

Start by tapping the "I" button on your Watch"bottom right corner", which will bring up your device's name. Then on your iPhone, tap the device name that matches the one displayed on your Apple Watch. You'll see a six-digit code will appear, which you'll enter on your iPhone.

Then follow the onscreen instructions to finish pairing your watch.

iWatch séries 7 problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.