Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement phone

How can I know that my phone is under warranty and I can replace my phone because it’s totally damaged and I fixed it but it’s not good

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 23, 2022 6:58 PM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2022 7:26 PM in response to Kareemostafa97

Kareemostafa97 Said:

"Replacement phone: How can I know that my phone is under warranty and I can replace my phone because it’s totally damaged and I fixed it but it’s not good"

-------

About Getting iPhone AppleCare:

A. Verify Availability:

Unfortunately, AppleCare isn't available to everyone. So, see if it is an available option in your location/region. To find out if you can get one...

1. First, Get the Serial Number: Find the serial number of your Apple Product - Apple Support
  2. Then, Enter it Here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

B. Adding the Coverage:

Use this Link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support. Then, click on the device, seeing if it prompts you to sign up for AppleCare.

C. If the AppleCare Date is Off:

Being the date is off, go here, seeing if you can fix this: Correct the Purchase Date or Expiration Date for your AppleCare Agreement - Apple Support

Replacement phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.