Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Season Pass Not Downloading

I purchased a season pass for the current season of Degrassi The Next Generation. Every time I have itunes check for available downloads I receive a message that tells me *All Purchases have been downloaded for this account*. I have not been able to download two available episodes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.5.6)

Posted on Aug 11, 2010 1:37 PM

27 replies

Sep 30, 2010 7:57 AM in response to Bono6234

Had this problem with the latest episode of Glee Season 2. I opened a support ticket, and the rep told me that the reason that the episode wasn't downloading was because it was a 'repeat', and 'repeats' are not included in multi-passes.

I've replied that the episode was actually a brand new episode of Season 2, and not a 'repeat', but haven't heard back yet. In the mean time, I can shell out another $2.99 if I want to see the episode anytime soon...

Oct 29, 2010 2:56 PM in response to Bono6234

So I see this problem has been going on for a few months. I just noticed tonight when I was trying to get my ipod ready for a long trip. I really wanted some new shows to watch. I assumed the season pass I bought would hold up it's end of the agreement, I guess Apple is allowed to take their time. They should have to refund us some type of penalty sum for everyday we can't download past the available day. Maybe that would help them figure out the problem, but then again I guess money can't buy everything. They have billions in cash, but can't hire someone smart enought to fix this problem! Irritating to say the least!

Mar 12, 2011 8:57 AM in response to Bono6234

I have been following True Blood and had no problems with my season pass downloading the latest episode, up until today that is, updated iTunes to 10.2.1 yesterday and this am. NO notification of Episode 9 being available as with all other prior episodes and nothing is available when I check for downloads.

Has anyone else experienced the same problem since the current updates, I wonder if it is to do with the release of iOS4.3 and servers being clogged! have emailed iTunes support but still waiting for a reply.

Any advice welcome, I miss my weekly fix of V User uploaded file

Mar 12, 2011 12:31 PM in response to corbey

I'm having this same problem. This week has been particularly annoying with Daily Show and Colbert episodes getting so late that they are arriving out of order. I emailed support and they gave me the whole "the networks have to post the show" response and when I pointed out to them that the shows are available to individual purchase they responded with the same message. I have at least 10 files that should be available for download now (yes, kinda mad).

Season Pass Not Downloading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.