Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add to Apple Wallet button is there but it doesn’t work

I can add cards to wallet. What I CANNOT do is add tickets. The button (add to apple wallet) does not work. It does nothing when tapped

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 9:47 AM

Not all items can be added to the Apple Wallet. The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2022 9:47 AM in response to Sidewyndr

Not all items can be added to the Apple Wallet. The support article you came here from should provide you with the steps needed to try to resolve this issue. Have you tried them all yet? If so, and they didn't help, I suggest that you contact Apple Support directly. To do so, simply select the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Add to Apple Wallet button is there but it doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.