Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lastest update

Does anyone has suffered any muscle, tendon, vein pain in the hand after the latest update of your watch????

My watch updated last night and the pain in the veins if my left hand were unbearable. I am right handed. No different activities. No special use of my left hand and just minutes after I put my watch, the sharp pain came, especially in my veins. Something is happening. I had to take it off! Anyone else has felt the same?

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 10:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 1:02 PM

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

We want to make sure you reach the right team for help with your device. We recommend that you contact Apple Support directly. Depending on your region, you may be able to reach them here: Get Support.

6 replies

Jul 24, 2022 12:41 PM in response to sigrid116

I will tell you that the moderators here are going to ask you to contact Apple Support, as they do whenever someone complains about health issues with one of their products. They will want to talk to you, but I can tell you I have not seen anyone describe any issues since the last update and I have not experienced anything either. I have a Series 6 since it was released and it is updates to the latest watchOS, and I have not experienced a problem.

Lastest update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.