Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id iCloud question

If someone has a backup of my apple id and a old device can they access my info and more?

I reset my network connection’s and changed my password Friday and I got locked out of my account and it’s really strange! My neighbor has a backup of my iCloud!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 6:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 7:03 PM

dweaver73 Said:

"Apple id iCloud question: If someone has a backup of my apple id and a old device can they access my info and more?: I reset my network connection’s and changed my password Friday and I got locked out of my account and it’s really strange! My neighbor has a backup of my iCloud!"

-------

How Others Can Know your Items:

Only if they have access to your purchase history or if this is their account (not yours).

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account:

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2022 7:03 PM in response to dweaver73

dweaver73 Said:

"Apple id iCloud question: If someone has a backup of my apple id and a old device can they access my info and more?: I reset my network connection’s and changed my password Friday and I got locked out of my account and it’s really strange! My neighbor has a backup of my iCloud!"

-------

How Others Can Know your Items:

Only if they have access to your purchase history or if this is their account (not yours).

Secure your Info:

If concerned for device access, then (A)verify your devices, and (B)secure your account:

1. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

2. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone lily has your credentials. So, by all means, modifying them.

Apple id iCloud question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.