Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone apple calendar - recurring weekdays

How do I create a recurring calendar item to show up only on weekdays and not every single day? For example my kid has practice every week day (M-F) from 3-4pm. The iPhone calendar doesn’t have that option. It has weekly, daily, every 2 weeks, monthly, yearly. Even if I look in the custom settings it doesn’t give me weekday options. For years I just create 5 weekly events. It is easier than choosing daily and then trying to delete the events that show up on Sat and Sun (I’ve done that option before and it is a mess). It would be nice to have repeat every weekday option.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2022 9:30 PM

Try Every Week then Customise the days Monday to Friday.

4 replies

Jul 25, 2022 10:40 AM in response to picas

🤦🏼‍♀️ Thank you!! I guess I never scrolled down on the weekly in customization and saw that it had days of the week listed. I just assumed it was like the weekly on the previous screen! Well that was totally user error in my part!! I assumed it had to be on daily since I wanted it daily and not weekly. Problem

solved!

iPhone apple calendar - recurring weekdays

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.