Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment method issue

my payment method keeps declining ….I’ve tried updating it and using both visa and master card but it keeps getting declined …what can I do please

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 6:08 AM

Start here:--> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I suggest that you contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

(if you get no help, look at the bottom of the above link, where you can contact them using "chat" or "phone" options).

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 6:08 AM in response to Rm997

Start here:--> If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If the issue persists, I suggest that you contact iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this specific link:--> Apple Support

(if you get no help, look at the bottom of the above link, where you can contact them using "chat" or "phone" options).

Regards

Giulio

Payment method issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.