Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update to Catalina 15.0 or higher.

I normally use my Ipad or Iphone. Now I am starting use my MacBook Pro again as well. To install Adobe Pro on the MacBook, I need to update to at least macOS 15 or higher. I updated the MacBook Pro to macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 and from there was going to update to macOS Catalina 15.5. I get a message that going from High Sierra 10.13.6 to Catalina 15.5 requires an interim update of Catalina (?) 15.0, but Catalina 15.0 does not seem to be available for downloading from the Apple download service. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks. Matt

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 10:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 10:16 AM

Back up your data, check your applications for compatibility, click here, and if your MacBook Pro is a 2012 or newer model, then on the download link for Catalina.

Catalina and newer won't run 32-bit software; download and use Go64 as well as using the first link above.

(221959)

2 replies

Update to Catalina 15.0 or higher.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.