Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to backup my iCloud without using Wi-Fi because my wifi don’t turn on I want to backup my iCloud with cellular data

I want to backup my iCloud without using Wi-Fi because my wifi don’t turn on I want to backup my iCloud with cellular data

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 11:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 11:31 AM

See the following from Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: On models that support 5G, your carrier may give you the option to back up iPhone using your cellular network. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular.

Sorry, the iPhone XR isn't a model that supports 5G.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2022 11:31 AM in response to faruqibraheem7

See the following from Back up iPhone - Apple Support

Note: On models that support 5G, your carrier may give you the option to back up iPhone using your cellular network. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup, then turn on or off Backup Over Cellular.

Sorry, the iPhone XR isn't a model that supports 5G.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.