Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Share Fitness+ Issues

We subscribe to Apple One Premier and I shared Fitness+ with my family and on their devices it shows that Fitness+ is shared with them. However, they can’t get the apps on their phones. (The two we tried so far anyway). Went to safari to find the app which then comes up in App Store but it says “This app requires specific features not available on the device.” and we're not able to download it.

They are updated to most recent software, 15.6. They do not have Apple Watches, but according to what I've read that shouldn’t matter, right? I thought They could still view workouts without showing data, etc. Is that correct? And, if so what are my next steps to getting the apps on their phones? Thanks!

(There are no problems with other items shared with family, like Apple Music, etc.)

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 7:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 7:52 PM

They do not have Apple Watches,

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support - "You must have an Apple Watch Series 3 or later with the latest version of watchOS to access Apple Fitness+. "

3 replies

Jul 26, 2022 5:43 AM in response to Val Val

You can try asking Apple though the person may also simply be reading the same support article:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Family Share Fitness+ Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.