Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can no longer connect to my apple tv app

I am having trouble connecting to my apple tv app on my sony tv - brand new problem.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 8:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 5:53 AM

What happens when you open the Apple TV app on your smart TV? Do you see the in-app Setting (sprockets wheel icon) in the top menu, where you can sign in with your Apple ID account that has subscriptions and/or purchases content?

If the issue persists, then try an app reset, also available through the in-app Settings.

If you meant something else with “connect to”, then please elaborate.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2022 5:53 AM in response to toy4chuck

What happens when you open the Apple TV app on your smart TV? Do you see the in-app Setting (sprockets wheel icon) in the top menu, where you can sign in with your Apple ID account that has subscriptions and/or purchases content?

If the issue persists, then try an app reset, also available through the in-app Settings.

If you meant something else with “connect to”, then please elaborate.

can no longer connect to my apple tv app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.