Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete epsom data collection agent app from my iMac but it doesn't let me, it says the application is open. when I go to

I want to delete epsom data collection agent app from my iMac but it doesn't let me, it says the application is open. when I go to

iMac 21.5″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 2:33 AM

Try the instructions Epson provide, which I found here. This, in summary, is to use an uninstaller.

Go to the Epson folder in your Applications folder. There should be an Uninstaller. Double click on this and after a lengthy search (at least on my Mac) if finds software associated with your scanner/printer. It should therefore find the Data Collection Agent app. Select this in the results box and click the uninstall button.

If you don't see the uninstaller application as described you can get it here.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2022 2:33 AM in response to Aaron844uk

Try the instructions Epson provide, which I found here. This, in summary, is to use an uninstaller.

Go to the Epson folder in your Applications folder. There should be an Uninstaller. Double click on this and after a lengthy search (at least on my Mac) if finds software associated with your scanner/printer. It should therefore find the Data Collection Agent app. Select this in the results box and click the uninstall button.

If you don't see the uninstaller application as described you can get it here.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.