Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I can not to startup ma macbook pro? Before I erased the mac. Ie anybody know how to fix this problem ?

Hi I can not to startup ma macbook pro? Before I erased the mac. Ie anybody know how to fix this problem ?

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 11:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2022 11:42 PM

AndreyAAA Said:

"Hi I can not to startup ma macbook pro? Before I erased the mac. Ie anybody know how to fix this problem ?"

-------

Will it not power on? If so, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting MacBook Pro's Power:

As for replacing that battery, that may not be necessary. So, try troubleshooting it.

A. Black Mac Screen:

Go Here: If your Mac doesn't Turn On or Start Up - Apple Support

Using External Devices: Try Resetting the SMC and NVRAM, but this time, using an external keyboard. Connect an external monitor and see if you get an output.

B. Mac Power Issues:

Try a New Charger:

If it is currently charging from a charger, then use a new charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to Power:

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2022 11:42 PM in response to AndreyAAA

AndreyAAA Said:

"Hi I can not to startup ma macbook pro? Before I erased the mac. Ie anybody know how to fix this problem ?"

-------

Will it not power on? If so, refer to the following...

Troubleshooting MacBook Pro's Power:

As for replacing that battery, that may not be necessary. So, try troubleshooting it.

A. Black Mac Screen:

Go Here: If your Mac doesn't Turn On or Start Up - Apple Support

Using External Devices: Try Resetting the SMC and NVRAM, but this time, using an external keyboard. Connect an external monitor and see if you get an output.

B. Mac Power Issues:

Try a New Charger:

If it is currently charging from a charger, then use a new charger:

C. A Few Links to Refer to Power:

Jul 26, 2022 11:43 PM in response to AndreyAAA

AndreyAAA Said:

-------

Can you not log in at the login screen? If so, refer to the following.

Resetting your Mac Login Password:

Reset it using the login screen. You'd go through your Apple ID to perform this. Find out more here: If you Forgot your Mac Login Password - Apple Support. Make sure that caps lock is not enabled when typing it.  Does that fix this?

Jul 27, 2022 3:17 PM in response to AndreyAAA

AndreyAAA Said:

"Hi I can not to startup ma macbook pro? Before I erased the mac. Ie anybody know how to fix this problem ? [...]Thanks guys . I tried all of them but it is not working. Just kick me out for big questions mark"

-------

You are welcome.

Troubeshooting a Question Mark at Boot:

A. Go here: If your Mac Starts Up to a Question Mark - Apple Support

B. Mount the Drive:

Boot into Recovery Mode (Hold Down: [Command + R] upon boot). Then, using Disk Utility, see if the Hard Drive is seen. If it is, then see if you need to click the “Mount’ button for it. Try rebooting once more. If of no success, then click unmount button, and then the mount button. Try rebooting once more.

Jul 27, 2022 8:52 PM in response to AndreyAAA

It would be very helpful to know the exact model Mac you have since erasing the whole SSD on an M1 Mac can lead to problems. Plus some Macs have their own unique support issues. You can get the exact model by entering the system serial number here:

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Also, what was the problem you were having with this laptop which caused you to perform a clean install of macOS? This may be extremely important to the problem here with trying to reinstall macOS.

We also need to know what happens when you try to boot a macOS installer and how you are attempting to boot the macOS installer.

What OS was last installed on this laptop and what OS installer are you attempting to boot?

Does the laptop use a third party SSD?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.