Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iPhoto app does not work any more what can I do my pictures are trapped in it

WHAT CAN I DO TO RECOVER MY PICTURES IN IPHOTO APP THAT I CANNOT OPEN , iPhoto will not work with Mac os Catalina 10.15.7 version does anyone know?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 1:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 2:42 AM

You can open the iPhoto Library in the Photos app. Photos is coming preinstalled in Catalina as a part of the system. Lauch Photos while holding down the options key, and when the dialog to select a library appears, select your iPhoto Library. By default your iPhoto Library should be in your Pictures folder. To get startet with Photos see Photos User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2022 2:42 AM in response to BILLHHGH

You can open the iPhoto Library in the Photos app. Photos is coming preinstalled in Catalina as a part of the system. Lauch Photos while holding down the options key, and when the dialog to select a library appears, select your iPhoto Library. By default your iPhoto Library should be in your Pictures folder. To get startet with Photos see Photos User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

my iPhoto app does not work any more what can I do my pictures are trapped in it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.