You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Double billed for TV+ and iCloud+ storage service

On May 1 I responded to an Apple suggestion to upgrade from Apple TV+ and iCloud+ plans to a combined Apple One plan. Since then I have been billed for the Apple One bundle as well as the separate TV and iCloud plans it replaced. I want to cancel the duplicate services, but also get a refund for the old double-billed services.

Help used to be easy to find, but now seems designed to keep re-routing users through the same FAQ list. How can I reach a person to resolve this?

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 7:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 7:35 AM

I found where to talk with a person about a problem I cannot fix myself: Apple Support

Apple called me back and got it straightened out. It's important to note that when you respond to the suggestion to upgrade to Apple One that you need to manually go back and cancel your individual subscriptions for iCloud+ and Apple TV+.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2022 7:35 AM in response to AdobeWanKenobe

I found where to talk with a person about a problem I cannot fix myself: Apple Support

Apple called me back and got it straightened out. It's important to note that when you respond to the suggestion to upgrade to Apple One that you need to manually go back and cancel your individual subscriptions for iCloud+ and Apple TV+.

Double billed for TV+ and iCloud+ storage service

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.