Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is my Apple ID hacked?

When I sign onto my Apple account from from my PC in Highland, UT, I get a popup message on my iPhone saying someone is trying to log on with my ID from Helena, MT. Have I been hacked?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 3:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2022 5:50 PM

If this is an e-mail you received, or a popup on the screen,  about the time you were actually logging in, there is probably nothing to worry about. The location is where your ISP reported it. If their servers are in a location distant from you, there will be a large error. Based on other posts I have read, the distant error can be very large.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2022 5:50 PM in response to Teamon49

If this is an e-mail you received, or a popup on the screen,  about the time you were actually logging in, there is probably nothing to worry about. The location is where your ISP reported it. If their servers are in a location distant from you, there will be a large error. Based on other posts I have read, the distant error can be very large.

Is my Apple ID hacked?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.