Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help me unlock my disabled iphone without itunes or password

Can someone help me unlock my disabled iphone 4s, without password or using itunes

Thanks

Bobby

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 7:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 7:37 AM

There is no way to do that. If disabled, your one, and your only mechanism to reset that iPhone 4s is to restore it with iTunes. This will erase it and reset it back to a factory state where you can then set a new screen lock passcode. There is no other mechanism to reset your disabled device.

Once reset you can restore again with your iCloud or iTunes backup to put your data back on the device.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 7:37 AM in response to BobbyKakare

There is no way to do that. If disabled, your one, and your only mechanism to reset that iPhone 4s is to restore it with iTunes. This will erase it and reset it back to a factory state where you can then set a new screen lock passcode. There is no other mechanism to reset your disabled device.

Once reset you can restore again with your iCloud or iTunes backup to put your data back on the device.

Please help me unlock my disabled iphone without itunes or password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.