Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone with no Itunes and forgotten passcode

My daughter has just given her old iPhone XR and i got a new sim for it, so began to set it up by putting a passcode to which i have now forgotten and make it worst there is no iTunes or iCloud cause i hadn't got that far in the set up, Now the phone is disabled and want me to connect to iTunes, what can i do?

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 9:40 AM

My daughter has just given her old iPhone XR

Your daughter gave away the old iPhone........or.........did you mean to say that your daughter has received the old iPhone?

If your daughter received the iPhone from you........did you do the following........before.......your daughter received the phone?

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 9:40 AM in response to Billy247

My daughter has just given her old iPhone XR

Your daughter gave away the old iPhone........or.........did you mean to say that your daughter has received the old iPhone?

If your daughter received the iPhone from you........did you do the following........before.......your daughter received the phone?

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Iphone with no Itunes and forgotten passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.