Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 8, my location services is turned off, now it won’t allow me to turn back on

iphone 8, my location services is turned off, now it won’t allow me to turn back on

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 10:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 1:27 PM

Hello 1vraag,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to turn on Location Services on your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

We recommend to see if you have Content & Privacy Restrictions turned on that might be preventing the ability to use Location Services. To verify that, please go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. Here's an article with additional details for you to reference: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If Content & Privacy Restrictions is turned on, please turn it off and see if you can enable Location Services on your iPhone. This is a step that may help.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 1:27 PM in response to 1vraag

Hello 1vraag,

Thank you for reaching out in Apple Support Communities. We understand you're unable to turn on Location Services on your iPhone. We'll be happy to help.

We recommend to see if you have Content & Privacy Restrictions turned on that might be preventing the ability to use Location Services. To verify that, please go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions. Here's an article with additional details for you to reference: Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

If Content & Privacy Restrictions is turned on, please turn it off and see if you can enable Location Services on your iPhone. This is a step that may help.

Best regards.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.