Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Zip Code outside US for Apple Cash

Hi,

I'm trying to apply for Apple Cash since I understand there is an option to space out payments on some product purchases. I have to set this up under Wallet, and when I go to enter in my ZIP CODE, it only gives me the option to enter in numerical digits, while I live in Canada and my POST CODE consists of letters and numbers.

Even if I start an application for Apple Card and specify that I live in Canada under the country, it only gives me US States under the section State, and the same issue with the Zip Code.

I checked under my account and Im set up as Canada and my payment information also states a my billing address in Canada.

How can I give Apple more business as a non-US resident? Can someone help, please.

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 11:35 AM

2 replies

Jul 28, 2022 1:08 PM in response to Minchy

The Apple Card (and its interest free Monthly Installment option) is currently only available in the U.S. -- see the following from How to apply for Apple Card - Apple Support

• You must be a U.S. citizen or a lawful resident with a valid, physical U.S. address that's not a P.O. Box. You can also use a military address.

For Canada, you may want to explore the following option offered by Apple: Financing and Credit - Apple (CA)

Zip Code outside US for Apple Cash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.