Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I was charged for a app that I never use 97.004d wallpaper3d

Why did I get changed when I don’t have the app I cansell it right after I down load it

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 6:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2022 6:34 PM

Hello!

You can request a refund for purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or other Apple services (only on eligible purchases). To do so, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund." 
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

To learn more about this, read this article: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2022 6:34 PM in response to arlanda7956

Hello!

You can request a refund for purchases from the App Store, iTunes Store, Apple Books, or other Apple services (only on eligible purchases). To do so, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund." 
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

To learn more about this, read this article: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Hope this helps.

I was charged for a app that I never use 97.004d wallpaper3d

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.