Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trackpad/Logging Out

I'm not sure if this is a feature on mac, but every time I swipe my cursor to the left quickly or slide my fingers down the trackpad to the bottom left corner, it takes to me to the login screen of my laptop. Is there a way I can turn this off or is it just my lapatop?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2022 7:48 AM

Mobeary wrote:

I'm not sure if this is a feature on mac, but every time I swipe my cursor to the left quickly or slide my fingers down the trackpad to the bottom left corner, it takes to me to the login screen of my laptop. Is there a way I can turn this off or is it just my lapatop?

Verify hot corners did not get turned on...

>System Preferences>Mission Control

Use hot corners on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 2, 2022 7:48 AM in response to Mobeary

Mobeary wrote:

Verify hot corners did not get turned on...

>System Preferences>Mission Control

Use hot corners on Mac - Apple Support

Trackpad/Logging Out

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.