Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I locate one of my devices

How do I find the location of my daughter phone

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 2:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 4:04 AM

Did you use your Apple ID to set it up?

Locate a family member’s or friend’s device

If you’re part of a Family Sharing group, you can use Find My iPhone on iCloud.com to help locate any family member’s device. Their devices appear below yours in the Devices list.

Each family member must set up their devices to share their locations with other family members. See the Apple Support article Share your location with your family. Once they set up location sharing, you can locate their devices using the instructions above.

You can’t add a friend’s device to Find My iPhone. Friends who lose a device can go to icloud.com/find and sign in with their Apple ID.

copied from: Locate a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 4:04 AM in response to Chinadoll63

Did you use your Apple ID to set it up?

Locate a family member’s or friend’s device

If you’re part of a Family Sharing group, you can use Find My iPhone on iCloud.com to help locate any family member’s device. Their devices appear below yours in the Devices list.

Each family member must set up their devices to share their locations with other family members. See the Apple Support article Share your location with your family. Once they set up location sharing, you can locate their devices using the instructions above.

You can’t add a friend’s device to Find My iPhone. Friends who lose a device can go to icloud.com/find and sign in with their Apple ID.

copied from: Locate a device in Find My iPhone on iCloud.com - Apple Support

How do I locate one of my devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.