Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

End a group chat FaceTime request

How do I end a FaceTime call sent to a group message by another member of the chat?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 8:07 PM

Kmyles2021 Said:

"End a group chat FaceTime request: How do I end a FaceTime call sent to a group message by another member of the chat?"

-------

End your Group FaceTime Call, yourself.

1. Go Here: Use Group FaceTime On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "they need to end the Group FaceTime call on their own device."
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 8:07 PM in response to Kmyles2021

Kmyles2021 Said:

"End a group chat FaceTime request: How do I end a FaceTime call sent to a group message by another member of the chat?"

-------

End your Group FaceTime Call, yourself.

1. Go Here: Use Group FaceTime On your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support
  2. As it Reads: "they need to end the Group FaceTime call on their own device."

Jul 29, 2022 8:51 PM in response to Kmyles2021

Kmyles2021 Said:

"Thank you…thought this but was hoping another way as it was my grandma and she doesn’t understand FaceTime too well. We live on opposite ends of the country and it’s difficult to explain to her how to end from a distance"

-------

Find a YouTube Video:

See if there is a video on YouTube explaining this. Look at the reviews, and make use the voice is clear.

End a group chat FaceTime request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.