You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phones touch screen its not working, and i got a new phone and im trying to pass all the data from my old phone to my new phone. Is there another way??

Is there another way for me to transfer my data from my old phone without utilizing the touchscreen ?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 7:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 8:19 PM

JohnV1197 Said:

"My phones touch screen its not working, and i got a new phone and im trying to pass all the data from my old phone to my new phone. Is there another way??"

-------

Sounds like you have a frozen device. So, read the following...

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 29, 2022 8:19 PM in response to JohnV1197

JohnV1197 Said:

"My phones touch screen its not working, and i got a new phone and im trying to pass all the data from my old phone to my new phone. Is there another way??"

-------

Sounds like you have a frozen device. So, read the following...

Troubleshooting a Frozen iPhone:

Start with a Force Restart:

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Try the Tips at these Apple Support Links:

My phones touch screen its not working, and i got a new phone and im trying to pass all the data from my old phone to my new phone. Is there another way??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.