Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone was lost

my I phone 12 was lost I need u r help for recovery my account

iPad Air, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 8:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2022 8:44 PM

Selvamvengat Said:

"iPhone was lost: my I phone 12 was lost I need u r help for recovery my account"

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

I. What Account?:

Recovering an Apple ID:

You are able to log into these forums just fine. So, the credentials would be no different, given it is the same account.

II. Secure your Devices:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likley has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2022 8:44 PM in response to Selvamvengat

Selvamvengat Said:

"iPhone was lost: my I phone 12 was lost I need u r help for recovery my account"

-------

Troubleshooting a Stollen iPhone:

I. What Account?:

Recovering an Apple ID:

You are able to log into these forums just fine. So, the credentials would be no different, given it is the same account.

II. Secure your Devices:

A. Verify your Devices:

Verify that all devices are logged in to your account, by using this link: Check your Apple ID Device List to See where you're Signed in - Apple Support

then...

B. Modify your Credentials:

Having been stollen, someone likley has your credentials. So, by all means, consider modifying them.

iPhone was lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.